Setting up the Store App
1. Go to the Store App section.
If your Store app is already activated, you can just click the Go to Store button.
2. Great! Now, go through the wizard and decide if you want filters or a sidebar for your Store.
Here you are! You will see an example of your store. Now you can choose if you want to edit pre-existing products or create a new one.
Press ‘edit presets,’ to see a collection page with all the pre-existing products. To start editing your products, click the ‘create product’ button, and you will be sent to the product page.
You will be sent to the product page directly If you press the ‘create a product’ button. Once you are on the product page, you need to provide the app with specific product details:
- Fill in the name of your product.
- Head on to the next detail, which is the visual content of your product:
- Upload several images of your product
- Upload a product video (if you wish).
Now, let’s move on to the description block of your product. Here you can add details about your products.
- Fill in the description of your product.
- Set up the original and discount price (if you have one).
- Select product availability.
- Add review ratings to make them more visual.
- Choose the blocks you want to add to your product page.
These can be:
- Product variation
- Shipping and return
- Promo banner
- Safe checkout.
Once you have added the blocks, it’s time to start customizing them.
You can always add more products to your Store by following these instructions:
- Open your Store by clicking on the ‘go to store button.’
- Click on the ‘new product’ button here.
Or press the same button on your collection page.